When you become a member of the credit union a savings account is opened in your name. An initial deposit of $100 is required. All members must maintain a $100 balance in their savings account to remain a member, and demonstrate regular activity in their account to keep it open.
Other features of Regular Share Savings include:
- A competitive interest rate paid quarterly on the average daily balance in your savings account. Click here for current rate information.
- No excessive withdrawal fee.
- Online access to your account.
- Quarterly statements by mail.
- Payroll deduction: You may have deposits to your savings account deducted directly from your paycheck.