When you become a member of the credit union a savings account is opened in your name. An initial deposit of $100 is required. All members must maintain a $100 balance in their savings account to remain a member, and demonstrate regular activity in their account to keep it open.
Other features of Regular Share Savings include:
- A competitive interest rate paid quarterly on the average daily balance in your savings account. Click here for current rate information.
- No excessive withdrawal fee.
- Online access to your account.
- Quarterly statements by mail.
- Payroll deduction: You may have deposits to your savings account deducted directly from your paycheck.
If you have any other questions about regular savings accounts at Union Fidelity Federal Credit Union, contact us. Click here for the savings calculator.